Discover the secrets to making professional baby care formulations to nourish babies delicate and sensitive skins.
Key concepts covered include:
- The structural differences between the adult’s and baby’s skin.
- How to formulate foaming and non-foaming mild cleansers suitable for babies from 0 months upwards – to clean effectively, without drying out the delicate skin.
- How to formulate moisturizers and skin protectants to support the infants developing skin.
- How to select functional and active ingredients that are appropriate for babies and ingredients to avoid.
- Different common infant skin conditions that affect babies’ skin such as: diaper rash, Seborrheic dermatitis popularly known as eela. And how to formulate products to manage them effectively.
- The effective application of herbs for baby skin care.
Take your formulation skills to the next level by learning how to formulate a range of safe, effective and nourishing baby care products